Out of zone enrolments
We are now CLOSED for OUT OF ZONE ENROLMENTS for Year 0 and Year 1 students, for the remainder of this year and all of 2024.
The only EXCEPTION will be for SIBLINGS of CURRENT STUDENTS.
We sometimes have places for out of zone enrolments depending on the numbers of 'in zone' students for each school year.
You can apply for an 'out of zone' place at Silverstream School.
We advertise places available for each term on this page of the website.
All out of zone enrolments are subject to enrolment scheme legislation. An enrolment scheme must establish the following order of priority for the selection of students who would live outside the Silverstream School zone.
- 1st Priority: Students accepted for enrolment in a special programme run by the school and approved by the Secretary of Education. We have no special programmes at Silverstream School so this category does not currently apply.
- 2nd Priority: Siblings of current students.
- 3rd Priority: Siblings of former students.
- 4th Priority: Children of former students.
- 5th Priority: Children of Board employees or children of Board members.
- 6th Priority: All other students.
If there are more applicants in priority groups than there are places available, selection within the priority group must be made by ballot.
An enrolment pack can be collected from the school office. Along with the enrolment form we require the out of zone ballot application form to be completed see below.
When returning the enrolment form please ensure all necessary paperwork is attached to the application.