Transition to school
It is important to us that your child has the best start to their education at Silverstream School. Our transition to school processes include:
- Completed enrolment form and supporting documents e.g birth certificate, vaccination certificate
- Look at the cohort entry dates and talk with your current ECE centre on when it might be best for your child to start school
- Book some school visits prior to starting
- Attend the new families induction workshops (Friday mornings for 3 weeks before your child starts school for the first time)
- Read the welcome pack with information pertaining to our school environment (handed out at your first school visit)
- Families who are new to Silverstream School - book a meeting with the Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org) to answer questions and for a tour of the school.
Please click on the image or link below to view and download our Starting School pamphlet.